It’s that time of year again! The air is crisp, leaves are starting to change color and Halloween is right around the corner. We know many of you have been anxiously awaiting this event so here’s a quick rundown on what you can expect from KuSwap this Halloween season.
Halloween NFT Trading Battle
We will be Hosting a Halloween NFT Trading Battle for your favorite NFTs on KuSwap. This event will run from October 31, 2022 at 6:00 PM UTC to November 6, 2022 at 6:00 PM UTC.
The mechanics of the trading battle is as follows.
- Users will get trading points for buying any of the participating NFT projects from the KuSwap Marketplace.
- The amount of trading points the users will receive corresponds to the total KCS they spent on the transaction.
- Different collections will have varying multipliers to them so watch out for really good deals where you can earn the most points.
- All purchases will be considered for the rankings, provided that the trader does not circumvent the marketplace fees.
- In cases of ambiguity, the KuSwap admins will be the final arbiters.
During the same period as the trading battle, KuSwap will also be having an Art Contest for the NFTs with the following mechanics:
- A tweet announcing the start of this event will be posted on KuSwap’s Twitter account.
- Anyone can post original artworks, drawings, photographs, gifs, videos, as comments on that tweet. These will be considered as entries. Users can submit as much entries as they like.
- Entries must contain any elements from the participating NFT projects.
- Winners will be voted on through likes. Submit early to have a high chance to get noticed and liked.
- KuSwap team reserves the right to investigate and disqualify any entries that do not contain elements from the participating NFT projects.
Like and Retweet Contest
Like and Retweet the tweet for this announcement for a chance to win $50 each for three (3) lucky winners.
Announcement of Winners
At the end of the contest, we will announce the TOP 10 winners based on most points earned from trading during the event.
A raffle will be held to award special prizes, and each trading point you earn will count as an entry. As long as you purchase at least 1 KCS worth of participating NFT collections on KuSwap, there’s a chance that your address could end up in the lucky drawing!
There will also be a raffle for those who like and retweet the announcement.
For the, Trading Battle, prizes will be shown on the leaderboard.
For the Art Contest,
1st Place gets $100
2nd Place gets $50
3rd Place gets $50
4th to 20th place will receive $10 each.
For the Like and Retweet Contest, 3 lucky winners will get $50 each.
We look forward to seeing people trade and submit their content throughout this event. Winners will be announced on the KuSwap Twitter account. Happy Halloween!!!